Ubud Full Day Tour: Dine, Shop, Culture & Monkey Forest
Ubud is a wonderful village with amazing shopping, art, villas and spas. On this tour, we’ll experience first hand the Balinese crafts that have been taught and handed down through generations. Includes batik, silver, wood carving and painting.
Also in Ubud, we’ll sit for a fascinating performance of the Balinese Barong dance with it’s ornate costumes and gamilan. From there, we’ll stroll through the Sacred Monkey Forest before heading off to the traditional village of Kintamani where we’ll have lunch (not included in price) and get spectacular views of Mt. Batur, one of Bali’s live volcanos.
This tour is for all ages and does not require a lot of hiking, but you will spend a lot of time on your feet so wear comfortable shoes. Before returning to your hotel, we’ll stop to taste coffee at a local Luwak coffee plantation.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Transportation in Air Conditioned Van
- Mineral Water
- 100% Money Back Guarantee & Easy Cancellation
- Local, Balinese, English-Speaking Guide
- All Fees and Taxes
- Cold, Damp Towel
- Pick Up and Drop Off at Your Hotel Lobby
- Entry/Admission - Ubud Traditional Art Market
- Entry/Admission - Kintamani Highland
- Entry/Admission - Luwak Coffee Bali Plantation
What's excluded :
- Infant Meal
- Entry/Admission - Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ubud Traditional Art Market, Jl. Raya and Monkey Forest Road, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Includes batik, silver, wood carving and painting.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary, Jl. Monkey Forest, Ubud, Kecamatan Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
The sacred monkey forest of Ubud, deep in the jungle with its lovely trails and walkways and artwork.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kintamani Highland, Jl. Raya Penelokan, Batur, Bangli, Kintamani 80518 Indonesia
We'll dine under the shadow of holy Mt Batur, a live volcano.
Duration: 1 minute
Stop At: Luwak Coffee Bali Plantation, Street Denpasar-Bedugul KM 36,6 Banjar Sekargula - Mekarsari Village, Denpasar 80229 Indonesia
We'll taste some of the rarest coffee and tea in the world.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Provide us the name of your hotel and our driver will pick you up in the lobby and drop you off at the end of the tour.
Departure Time :7/23/2019 - 10/22/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Since this is an outdoors activity, it is considered very safe. Nonetheless, Bali Trekking Exploration takes your health and safety seriously. All guides have been tested for COVID-19 and all equipment is sanitized after every use. Please ask us about our complete safety measures for our guests.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.