Ubud Eco Culture Cycling Exploration
Enjoy 2.5 to 3 hours' cycling exploration of picturesque villages, forests and ﬁelds, taking quiet country lanes and some of Ubud's iconic streets. Feel the beat of Balinese culture within the rapidly changing landscape.
per adult from
150 to 180 minutes
What's included :
- guided bike tour
- all cycling equipment,
- young coconut water
- ample bottled water
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Pick up and drop off to your accommodation
- Enjoy 2.5 to 3 hours' cycling exploration of picturesque villages, forests and ﬁelds, taking quiet country lanes and some of Ubud's iconic streets. Feel the beat of Balinese culture within the rapidly changing landscape.
A typical itinerary (22km, adaptable to 18 km to suit you on the day)
09:30 Arrive at Bali Eco Oﬃce, Ubud.
09:45 Stretch your legs; choose and adjust your bike; safety brieﬁng.
10:00 Start the tour: begin cycling around the green south side of Ubud
10:15 Arrive at Nyuh Kuning, a picturesque, serene and welcoming village. (Guests with own bikes are recommended to join at the east end of the Nyuh Kuning soccer ﬁeld.) 10:30 Skirt around the famous Ubud Monkey Forest; photo opportunities galore.
11:15 Pedal through Abangan paddy ﬁelds, pausing to stop and enjoy the view; refresh with young coconut-juice before an (optional) visit to traditional Balinese painters.
11:45 Pedal on to the wider open green paddy ﬁelds of Junjungan. From here on is mostly downhill: save energy while enjoying a selfgenerating breeze as you coast.
12:15 After pedaling through the village of Jembawan, to central Ubud, explore traditional living in the hustle and bustle of Ubud all the way to Jl. Hanoman.
*Many additional/optional stops available to suit your interests.
12:45 Finish at Bali Eco Oﬃce.
Departure Point :Bali Eco Cycling, Jl. Raya Pengosekan No.88, Peliatan, Kecamatan Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code : active wear (short and tee shirt) with sport shoes
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- Not recommended for children under 10 years old
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.