Ubud and Tanah Lot Temple Tour
Bali Ubud Tanah Lot Tour is a tour to visit two beautiful tourism sites in Bali islands which is Ubud and Tanah Lot Temple the famous for beautiful sunset view. The cultural hub of Ubud and the sacred temple of Tanah Lot are two of Bali’s most visited attractions. On this private tour, enjoy the undivided attention of a private guide and take your time exploring Ubud highlights, such as Ubud central market, the Balinese art village, and the rice terraces. Finish your tour by watching the magnificent sunset over Tanah Lot. The Ubud and Tanah Lot Tour will bring you to the wonderful memory with experiences as the feature of this package.
• Comprehensive Ubud tour: Take in all the highlights
• Incredible sunset views of the sea temple of Tanah Lot
• Private tour: Linger longer at the sights that interest you most
• Great value: includes hotel pickup, entrance fees
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Parking Fees
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Entrance Fee to Tegalalang Rice Field and Tanah Lot Temple
- Entry/Admission - Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- Entry/Admission - Tanah Lot Temple
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ubud Traditional Art Market, Jl. Raya and Monkey Forest Road, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Travel to Ubud to explore Ubud Central Market. The Ubud Art Market, locally referred to as 'Pasar Seni Ubud' is located opposite the the Puri Saren Royal Ubud Palace and is open daily. Here you can find beautiful silk scarves, lightweight shirts, handmade woven bags, baskets or hats; statues, kites and many other hand-crafted goods.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Balinese Living Arts, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
There are a lot of Huge silver shop in this village. Batuan Village to see the painter make own creation and imagine. Textile factory at Tohpati Village. The woodcarving Village name is Mas and Kemenuh Village, both village produce very good quality of woodcarving made from very hard wood such as teak, mahogany, ebony and hibiscus wood, those of wood import from another island Java, Sumatra and Sulawesi.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Jalan Raya Ceking, Tegalalang 80517 Indonesia
Continue into the countryside to admire Bali’s rice terraces, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. On a short trek around the rice paddies, listen to your guide explain the innovative irrigation system and enjoy stunning views. Tegalalang Rice Terrace is one of the famous tourist objects in Bali situated in Tegalalang Village north of Ubud Bali featured by the amazing rice terrace set the cliff. Tegalalang Village is located on 600 m above sea levels covered by good temperature where most of the villagers as a farmer.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tanah Lot Temple, Kecamatan Kediri, Kabupaten Tabanan, Beraban 82121 Indonesia
Lastly to Tanah Lot Temple. This temple is located in the middle of the sea and look like floating in the sea when the tide is high. Once the tide is low the visitor can walk really close to this temple, and there are some good spots for taking photos or generally for pre wedding. The temple is used for praying to the God of Sea by local people and the tourist can also participate asking to be blessed to be part of this. There is a cave in front of this temple inhabits by holly snake, history local legend the snake is guarding this area of temple all the time, the people can not disturb the snake according to belief.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up available in Kuta,Legian,Uluwatu,Jimbaran,Nusa Dua,Sanur,Benoa,Sawangan,Kampial,Pecatu,Balangan,Uluwatu,Kedonganan,Seminyak,Kerobokan,Batubelig,Canggu,Petitenget,Denpasar,Ubud,Sukawati,Ida bagus mantra and Gianyar regency
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.