Visit the historical Batuan Temple, Cruise around Ubud Monkey Forest and see the macaques. Go to the traditional market, Visit the King’s Palace and finish off by seeing the magnetic Tegalalang Rice Terraces
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Wet Towels
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Entry/Admission - Puseh Batuan Temple
- Entry/Admission - Tegenungan Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Mas Carving Center
- Entry/Admission - Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - Ubud Traditional Art Market
- Entry/Admission - Ubud Raya Hotel
- Entry/Admission - Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- Entry/Admission - Satria Coffee Plantation
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Puseh Batuan Temple, Batuan Village near Singapadu, Sukawati 80582 Indonesia
Visit the Balinese Hindu temple which is located at the Batuan village. Batuan is known as a village for it’s artists and craftmen and this can be seen through the temple’s design. The temple is nearly 1000 years old and inside you can find many stunning relics from historic times.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Tegenungan Waterfall, Jl. Raya Tegenungan, Kemenuh, Ubud 80581 Indonesia
Waterfall is located on the south side of Ubud, this attraction is one for nature lovers. You can enjoy an array of food and drinks, also shop around the stalls before tracking down to the waterfalls. Followed by lunch.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Mas Carving Center, Mas Villages Ubud Indonesia
This village is identified as an artistic village focusing on wood carvings. Where you can find, fine woodcarvings and the village occupants passing on their art to their next generations.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary, Jl. Monkey Forest, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
The tropical monkey forest lies in the village of Pantangtegal, near the centre of Ubud. Here you can see over 700 long tailed macques in the area of 12.5 hectares. Inside the forest, you can find many sacred temples guarded by the monkeys.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Ubud Traditional Art Market, Jl. Raya and Monkey Forest Road, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
This market is formed by the local community of Ubud, the market produces and sells various different products for tourists and the local community. Ubud traditional market sells souvenir, fruit and vegatables and many more. Have a stroll through the market and shop for small gifts to take back home.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Ubud Raya Hotel, Jalan Raya Sayan Banjar Sindu, Sayan, Kecamatan Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
The palace was the official residence of Royal family of Ubud. The palace is located in the center of Ubud which could be seen from the Ubud Traditional Market. Enter the palace and take pictures of the traditional Balinese architecture.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Jalan Raya Ceking, Tegalalang 80517 Indonesia
Tegalalang Rice Terrace is a famous tourist attraction in Bali, located in Tegalalang Village in the north of Ubud. The amazing rice field is 600m above sea level and you can get the best sights of the Balinese countryside.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Satria Coffee Plantation, Ubud Indonesia
Visit the coffee plantation scenery where you will experience how coffee is made from start to finish. You will also get the chance to see how the world’s most expensive coffee is made, which is called the Luwak Coffee. You can experience different flavor of coffees whilst overlooking the Balinese countryside.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any location including Ubud Area, Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Canggu, Denpasar, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Uluwatu.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.