Ubin Bike Trail Adventure
-During the eco-friendly discovery, you’ll cycle around the island and be on the lookout for native wildlife such as the wild boars, monkeys and water monitors.
-A Knowledgeable cycling leader will lead you past rural sights like fruit farms, mangroves and beaches around the island, where Singapore’s only authentic ‘kampung,’ (village) still remain.
-Discover the way of life at Ubin when you interact with friendly local villagers along the way. The experience is as enriching as you allow it to be – we ask that you come with an open mind and heart. Fall in love with this place as we have!
per adult from
What's included :
- English-speaking adventure cycling leader
- Use of bicycle
- Accident Insurance
What's excluded :
- Ferry transfers from Changi Point Ferry Terminal to / from Pulau Ubin
- Food and drinks
During the orientation, our cycling leader will outfit you with your bike and helmet and provide safety details. Then take off along easy and moderate riding routes, both paved and unpaved, that the cycling leader will choose based on the conditions of the day. We will be making stops during the experience to allow breaks and photo-taking. There is a lot to enjoy with the island’s natural environment and be immersed in the local village vibes.
One route may lead you to the island’s western half, where you can cycle to the Pekan Quarry. Perhaps visit the German Girl Shrine, and enjoy a view of the Western Straits of Johor. Or, you may journey east of Ubin to see fruit plantations near Chek Jawa and admire the nearly unspoiled beaches and coastal forests, home to native wildlife. Whatever route you take, at the end of your Ubin Bike Trail, you’ll leave with an appreciation for this tiny, lush piece of rural local life, yet still so close to the skyscrapers of downtown Singapore.
Departure Point :Adventures by Asian Detours, 34 Jln Endut Senin, Singapore 508287
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Number of participants per grouping is subject to Singapore Government mandatory requirements on crowd gathering, and this would include ONE (1) program leader within the group. We reserve the right to regroup the number of participants accordingly.
- Minimum 2 participants to operate.
- One way ferry transfer from Changi Point Ferry Terminal to Pulau Ubin and vice versa costs cost approximately SGD 3 to SGD 5, subject to social distancing measures & crowd control on the ferry.
- Please be advised that waiting time for ferry range between 20 to 30 minutes. Please give yourself ample time to reach Pulau Ubin 15 minutes prior to tour start time
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Passport Full Name, Passport Number, Nationality and Date of Birth is required at time of booking for insurance purpose.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.