Ubeshwar Ji Nature Trail Hiking - A Guided Experience
Udaipur will never fail to surprise you as it holds a lot to be explored. By enrolling in this activity you will be enjoying the adventurous hiking which will start from the famous Ubeshwar Ji temple. You will be hiking with a trained and professional guide along with all the safety equipment. You will enjoy it as this trek is very spectacular and it will provide you with a chance to see the beautiful ranges of Aravali Mountains which is the oldest in India. On this hike, you will come across many villages where you can interact with the local people and get to know about their culture and the lifestyle of the people, you will visit the houses of the people to understand their lifestyle in a better way.
Timings: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm(any time between)
Duration: 3-4 Hours
per adult from
What's included :
- English speaking trekking guide
- 1 navigator
- Hiking sticks
- 1 water bottle per person
- Refreshment, tea, coffee, cookies, fruit juice, peelable fruits
- Essential first aid
- All taxes inclusive
What's excluded :
You will get to witness a completely different phase of Rajasthan while you will be enjoying the adventurous hiking. You will start the journey from a place located in the Udaipur locally known as Ubeshwar Ji. Its name after Lord Shiva. This is the palace where you will meet your local guide and start the journey. It will be a memorable day for you.
Departure Point :Shrinath Commerce College, 95, Gayatri Marg, Kanji Ka Hata, Brahmpuri, Udaipur, Rajasthan 313001, India
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Children below 5 years of age are not allowed
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.