Tzununá Mushroom Cultivation Class with Tasting
The cultivation of oyster mushrooms is an art, its planting and its care, where you can participate in these activities from the soaking of xilote to the incubation of the planting. Also participate in the harvest and preparation of exquisite seedlings based on oyster mushrooms and taste them in a traditional home space.
per adult from
What's included :
- Snacks - Mushroom Ceviche
What's excluded :
- During the activity you can participate interactively in the preparation of the fungus production, step by step, from the xilote soaking to the placement of the bags in the incubator.
So you can also participate in the cutting of mushrooms until the preparation of a dish made of mushrooms.
• Oyster Mushroom Ceviche -
Departure Point :Rutu a Tzuuna, Guatemala
Departure Time :6/2/2020 - 10/22/2021
Monday: 09:00 AM - 03:00 PM Tuesday: 09:00 AM - 03:00 PM Wednesday: 09:00 AM - 03:00 PM Thursday: 09:00 AM - 03:00 PM Saturday: 09:00 AM - 03:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.