Two Unesco sites in Southern Italy
The breathtaking landscape of a road that, passing through the Alta Murgia National Park, arrives first in Altamura and then in Matera.
The opportunity to visit, on the same day, two places in Southern Italy declared World Heritage Site, conveniently accompanied and guided by an official guide.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Entrance to the Castel del Monte
- Entrance to the Vico Solitario Cave House
- Entry/Admission - Castel del Monte
- Entry/Admission - Casa Grotta di Vico Solitario
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Castel del Monte, Strada Statale 170, 76125, Andria Italy
On the journey from Castel del Monte to Matera we will pass through the places of the Alta Murgia National Park, enjoying a unique landscape of the Mediterranean area, a habitat for mammals like the fox, the weasel, the marten and the badger and diurnal raptors like the falcon falcon and the royal nibbus just to name a few.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Parc national de l'Alta Murgia, Via Firenze 10, 70024 Gravina in Puglia Italy
In the stretch from the Castel del Monte to Matera, we will pass through the Alta Murgia National Park.
Stop At: Cattedrale di Matera, Piazza del Duomo, Matera Italy
We will visit the Cathedral of Matera
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Chiesa dei Santi Pietro e Paolo, Piazza San Pietro Caveoso, Matera Italy
We will visit this ancient church of Matera, known as the Church of San Pietro Caveoso
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Casa Grotta di Vico Solitario, Vico Solitario 11, 75100, Matera Italy
We will visit this ancient furnished cave house.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Castel del Monte, SS170dir, km 0, Strada Statale 170, 76123 Andria BT, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
I could pick you up from the parking lot of the church of Santa Maria del Monte, at the foot of Castel del Monte.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Santa Maria del Monte, Contrada Castel Del Monte, 76123 Andria BT, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.