Two Plantation Tour. Whitney & Oak Alley
On the 2 plantation tour you get to experience both strengths of each plantation and what they have to offer as a narrative. Oak Alley you get to experience the grandeur of antebellum life in the 1800s on the magnificent property line with its beautiful 28 Oak trees.
And Whitney Plantation offers the total slave narrative including the institution of slavery, the children’s story. You get to walk through the Antioch church a church that was built by the first generation of freed slaves after the Civil War. No depiction of slavery in the south would be complete without visiting these plantations.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Destrehan, Destrehan, Louisiana
Destrehan Louisiana is the site of the German coast slave revolt in 1811 the largest slave revolt ever recorded in American history
Pass By: Evergreen Plantation, 4677 Highway 18, Edgard, LA 70049-2809
Evergreen plantation is the site where they shot the scene for Django unchained and queen sugar the mini series on the Oprah Winfrey network
Pass By: St. Joseph Plantation, 3535 Highway 18, Vacherie, LA 70090-7073
Saint Joseph Plantation where they shot to seen for 12 years of slave.
Pass By: Lake Pontchartrain, New Orleans, LA
Lake Ponchartrain is one the largest salt water lakes in the world,we will cross the marsh of this massive body of water
Pass By: Laura: Louisiana's Creole Heritage Site, 2247 Highway 18, Vacherie, LA 70090-5409
As we make our way to our target plantation all travelers will get to see Laura‘s creole Plantation
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up at all surrounding downtown hotels and some Airbnb’s. If your hotel or Airbnb is of our pick up location you can meet us at a location near by
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Crescent City Tours & Transportation is working hard to provide our staff and customers best quality and experience during these unprecedented times. If you have any concerns that we may not have covered please feel to reach out to us with your concerns.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.