Two Night Camping in Kumana National Park
(SKU: LK7353A020) Spend two nights in Kumana National Park, one of Sri Lanka’s most fascinating Wildlife Sanctuaries. This is the ultimate Safari & Camping experience for any wildlife enthusiasts and bird watchers of every kind.
per adult from
What's included :
- Full board meals, limited cool beer with B.B.Q dinner.
- Mattresses, pillows and clean linen.
- Four safari sessions.
- Park entrance tickets.
- Tour guide.
- Separate wash rooms.
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Food and beverages where not specified.
- Expenses of personal nature.
Anyone visiting Kumana National Park will experience wildlife safaris that will surely make their stay something memorable and unique. Given a choice between standard camping and premium camping services, the options available are designed to suit almost any type of wildlife enthusiast or visitor. With a choice of four safari sessions that are available for the 2 Night 3 Days, the Kumana National Park wildlife safari and camping tours cater to the visitor’s needs, either providing an all-out experience of the entire park, or the must-experience 1-day tour that will cover most of the park’s features and must-see locations.
• Kumana National Park, Panama-Kumbukkana Road, Hambantota, Tangalle 32508 Sri Lanka
Departure Point :Kumana National Park entrance, B355, Sri Lanka
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Special dietary requirements should be notified in advance.
- Personal effects for Warm/Windy/Rainy conditions should be carried by clients.
- Insect repellent, sun block etc. are recommended.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.