Two Imperial residences Private Tour: Peterhof + Catherine's Palace
Visit the two world famous Imperial residences: the Catherine Palace with the Amber room and Peterhof - the veritable gem of art often called "the Capital of fountains".
• Guaranteed skip-the-line entrance
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Professional English-speaking guide assistance. Other languages upon request
- Driver’s services as per the program (Comfortable car/minivan with A/C)
- Guaranteed skip-the-line entrance
- Entry/Admission - Catherine Palace and Park
- Entry/Admission - Park And Gardens of Peterhof
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities to guide/driver (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Catherine Palace and Park, Sadovaya St., 7 Tsarskoye Selo, Pushkin, St. Petersburg 196601 Russia
Unlock the secrets of the world wonder - the Amber Room - during a half-day tour to the magnificent Baroque-style Palace of Catherine the Great in the town of Pushkin (Tsarskoe Selo).
Feel the spirit of the eras of the powerful empresses- Elizabeth and Catherine walking through the gilded amphelade of the numerous ballrooms and Imperial halls, amazing with the luxury of their decoration. All Russian monarchs lived, worked, granted audiences, arranged diplomatic receptions for foreign ambassadors, gala balls and masquerades in the gorgeous halls of the palace.
The Catherine Palace enchants and delights everyone. Its azure facades amaze by grandiose sizes, they reflect the unique feature of the Russian national character - emotionality of perception. Both in the winter grey daylight and in the rays of infrequent Petersburg sun, the palace walls, full of expression and internal tension, as though emanate vivacious energy, charging the surroundings with it. The Park surrounding the palace is a wonderful work of the Russian gardening art from the 18th and 19th centuries, combining the masterpieces of architecture with the natural beauty.
The tour includes a lunch in a restaurant close to the palace.
Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Park And Gardens of Peterhof, Razvodnaya st., 2, Peterhof, St. Petersburg Russia
In the afternoon discover Peterhof - St. Petersburg's most famous and spectacular Imperial estate. Located on the sea shore, The Grand Palace and Park complex of Peterhof with its unique array of fountains is considered to be one of the most beautiful in the world. Peterhof is perhaps St. Petersburg's most famous and luxurious Imperial estate. The Great Palace, filled with fascinating and elaborate interiors, sits on top of a high seashore ridge overlooking the vast Lower Park. The palace at Peterhof sits amidst an enormous park, adorned with fountains, statues and pavilions. The Upper Garden is a typical French-style formal garden with five fountains including one depicting Neptune, the God of the Sea. The estate's Lower Park lies between the Grand Palace and the seashore and boasts the world's largest system of fountains, earning it the title the "Russian Versailles". The park's unique fountain system was designed in the 18th century and doesn't require the use of any pumps to operate the fountains. There are three major cascades and over 140 fountains in the park.
The most impressive is the Grand Cascade, located directly below the Great Palace and featuring an impressive golden statue of Samson grasping the mighty jaws of the lion. The park's other cascades feature black and white chess board designs, Chinese dragons and numerous other features are definitely worth seeing!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure and return point: your Saint Petersburg hotel
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- The tour is available Daily except for Tuesday.
- The fountains in Peterhof operate from early May to early October. During the winter season the park is covered with snow and all fountains are kept under wooden boxes for their preservation. In the off-season you will have a guided tour of the Grand Palace
- In rare cases visit to Catherine Palace can be replaced with a visit to Pavlovsk Palace due to days off and overbooking or you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- The timings in each itinerary are approximate and can be altered based on entrance time available to a particular sight
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.