Two Hours Walking Tour in the Yu Garden with Old Shanghai Town
The Yu Garden is under special protection of the Shanghai government and requires permission to get in .
per adult from
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - Yu Garden (Yuyuan)
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- personal expense and gratitude
- Visit: Yu Garden (Yuyuan), No.218 Anren Street, Huangpu District, Shanghai 200010 China
Yu Garden is a private garden built in 1559 during the Ming Dynasty with typical Chinese classic architecture and style. the complex covers an area of 2 hectares, with rockeries, pavilions, ponds and corridors . Yu Garden is surrounding by a busy market place, where visitors can find everything from popular local snacks ,handicrafts and antiques.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Yu Garden (Yuyuan), No.218 Anren Street, Huangpu District, Shanghai 200010 China
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.