Two hours Snowmobile Safari Driving into Lappish Forests
Experience the thrilling excitement of snowmobiling through snowy forests and beautiful nature of the Arctic Circle, in Rovaniemi. This tour include 2 hours driving Snowmobile in Arctic Circle Forest!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Guide services
- Snowmobiling equipment (overall, boots, socks, gloves, helmet and balaclava)
- Pickup and Drop-off at Accommodation
- 2 Hours Snowmobile Driven in shared snowmobile
What's excluded :
Departing from Arctic Circle, our group sizes are small and the speed and the length of the safari depend on each group. Therefore, these safaris are suited for families as well as for those who are looking for a real adrenaline boost. The breathtaking landscapes of Arctic Circle forest are waiting for you! The two-hours safari is one of our most popular safaris and suitable for families, friends, and beginners. The snowmobile trail will take you to the most beautiful places in the arctic circle area! The snowmobile safari takes you to deeper into Rovaniemi wilderness. Guide will provide you safety instructions about the driving. Snowmobile is shared by two persons, single supplement can be added on request!
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickups are made within 30 minutes before tour starts.2 adults share 1 snowmobile, single driving is available as supplement for adult. Children 0-14 years old are seated in a sledge behind the guide’s snowmobile. We recommend one of the parents to sit with a small child in the sledge for the child’s safety. If a child over 140 cm wishes to sit in a snowmobile as a passenger, a full adult price will be charged (according to availability). Pickups are made within 30 minutes before tour starts. Pick-up and drop off at accommodation in Rovaniemi center (6 km radio)
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.