Two hours Horse Riding At Amazing Desert - Marsa Alam
This is one of the most exotic destinations for horseback riding in Egypt, and to top it off, it is reasonably priced!
The ancient horse culture is very much alive in Egypt, and it is doubtful that any part of the world can match its rich and broad mosaic of history.
Take this horseback tour with the finest bred horses and experience trainers.
Horse trainers are also provided to give you pre-ride coaching, and to assist you throughout your ride.
Another must-do excursion activity while in Hurghada, for horse lovers of all kinds! This is a family friendly activity.
• This tour is child appropriate
• A helmet is provided to each rider
• Pregnant women are not permitted to ride a horse
• A disclaimer form against damage and personal injury required to be signed prior to the tour
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2 Hours Horse Riding
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Coffee and/or Tea - Refreshments
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Photo shooting session available on request at extra charge
- Transfer from North Marsa alam airport Hotels Extra charge per pax 7 $
- Transfer from South Marsa alam airport Hotels Extra charge per pax 7 $
Enjoy a horse tour for 2 hours. We give you the opportunity to experience Egypt in a way very few people get the chance to, on horseback. All the horses are of the highest standard and ride with the grace and posture only true Egyptian horses of the desert do.
Duration (3 Hours) Including Transfer time
• Marsa Alam, Marsa Alam, Red Sea and Sinai
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We Offer free round trip Transfer from Marsa Allam Hotels.Kindly advise Hotel name & Room number to inform Hotel Security. Transfer from North Marsa alam airport Hotels Extra charge per pax 7 $Transfer from South Marsa alam airport Hotels Extra charge per pax 7 $
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.