Two Hour Private Boat Hire!
COVID-19 special deal
Something to celebrate? Hire a private boat and enjoy a 2-hour cruise on our luxurious, electric handcrafted and glass-roof boat! Have an unforgettable experience through the Amsterdam city canals with your family, friends, colleagues, business partners, clients or other relatives.
Our professional and knowledgable captain will sail into the small secrete canals of Amsterdam to show you and tell you about all the hidden gems that this wonderful city has to offer.
This is one best boat tour you will experience in Amsterdam, combined with our in-depth knowledge of the city’s rich history, a fully stocked bar, and traditional Dutch snacks.
We guarantee a truly unique experience and luxurious comfort on board!
Dutch weather proof and COVID-19 safe!
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - We also offer an OPEN BAR with beer and wine for €10 per person per hour. Full open bar with champagne G&T etc €20 per hour per person.
- Snacks - We also offer an OPEN BAR with beer and wine for €10 per person per hour. Full open bar with champagne G&T etc €20 per hour per person.
- Soda/Pop - We also offer an OPEN BAR with beer and wine for €10 per person per hour. Full open bar with champagne G&T etc €20 per hour per person.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Museum Het Rembrandthuis (Rembrandt House), Jodenbreestraat 4, 1011 NK Amsterdam The Netherlands
During the tour, we will pass by the historic house and art museum where painter Rembrandt lived and worked between 1639 and 1656.
Stop At: Oude Kerk, Oudekerksplein 23, 1012 GX Amsterdam The Netherlands
Another highlight from our tour, we will pass by Amsterdam’s oldest building and oldest parish church. Nowadays, it holds artistic exhibitions and concerts.
Stop At: Red Light District (De Wallen), Red Light District (De Wallen), Amsterdam, North Holland Province
How can the tour be without The famous Red Light District? The best way to experience the crowded street is from the Amsterdam canal's view.
Stop At: Magere Brug, Kerkstraat Nieuwe Kerkstraat, Amsterdam The Netherlands
Pass by one of the most beautiful and famous bridges in Amsterdam - Magera Brug or as the English would say The Skinny Bridge. This charming bridge is also well known by couples and photographers. Ask our knowledgable captain why..
Departure Point :Oudezijds Voorburgwal 226, 1012 GK Amsterdam, Netherlands
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- To be COVID-19 safe this tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers. All persons aboard must be in good health. Please refrain from coming to the dock even with mild symptoms of the flue or a cold. You can rebook your ticket free of charge if you have any symptoms of COVID-19
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.