Two dives in the secrets of the sea in Panglao
You will see sea turtles, a huge wall full of coral and with a little luck we will see the whale shark.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of SCUBA equipment
- All Fees and Taxes
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
Starting at 8.30 am, we will embark on the boat that will take us to the dive site. We will do two dives between 5m deep and 40m maximum depending on whether it is open or advance. In the dives photographic report will be made, capturing all the beauties of the fund of the most and the divers. The dives will be made in the surroundings of the island of Panglao where we can find some giant lion fish, catfish, pipo fish, yellow horse mackerel, chest fish, morey eel, sea turtles and with some luck some whale shark. The route will be taken down to the maximum depth and then slowly ascend to the neglected area until reaching the wall, ending the immersion at 5m in the wall. We will discover impressive sites that very few can reach, such as large coral barriers and cliffs in the water, a great variety of marine life and some secrets that hide the Panglao bottoms that few know.
• Panglao, Panglao, Panglao Island, Bohol Province, Visayas
Departure Point :McDonald’s Panglao, Alona Beach Rd, Panglao, Bohol, Philippines
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.