Two days Winter hinikg tour to the Lomismta Shelter
The Lomimta Trail is one of the most attractive route in Georgia with its diversity of fauna, flora and landscape. In good weather, especially in winter, you can enjoy beautiful views over the Central Caucasus Range
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
Borjomi-Khragauli National park is on of the largest paks in Europe, tourist route network allows hiking for one or several days. Tourist route network is up to 400-2,642 meters. Paths are marked and well-arranged. Tourist shelters, picnic spots and camping sites are arranged along the routes. Sites for setting up a fire are also allocated. National park offers hiking, horse riding, biking, snow shoes, cultural and educational tours. The routes function throughout the year. Enjoy breathtaking views of the National Park.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The place where you leave
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.