two days valley trek in the Atlas mountains
- Hike across deep gorges, gushing river streams and juniper forests.
- Get amazed by the highest waterfall in the Atlas Mountains.
- Go through Berber villages, meet locals and discover their lifestyles
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- tip for the team
- Bottled water
Day 1: Marrakech – Imlil - Tizi Mzik (2684m)-Tamsoulte waterfalls (2300m) Tizi Oussem village (1850m).
After breakfast in Marrakech, pick up & drive towards the high Atlas Mountains via Tahnnaout, Oued Ghighaya & Asni, enjoy the stunning view of the villages along with the valet. Arrival to Imlil (65km from Marrakech), meet the guide & muleteer and then start the trek & climb Tizi Mzik pass (2684m), spectacular view over Imlil valley & Toubkal Summit, continue to Tamsoulte to visit the highest waterfalls in the Atlas Mountains (100m of hight), down the Azzaden valley through juniper forest to get to Tizi Oussem village. Overnight at the Guesthouse in the village. 6hrs walking.
Day 2: Tizi Oussem (1850m)– Tizi Oudid (2000m) – Mattat - Agersioual - Marrakech :
After breakfast, enjoy the sunshine on this colourful valley & its marvellous typical Berber villages, leave Tizi Oussem & continue down to Id Issa village, before heading up to Tizi Oudid mountain pass (2000m), cross matat village after a wild thurifer juniper forest, get lunch under walnut groves and relax near the river. On the afternoon transfer back to Marrakech.
• Adventure Tours Morocco, Derb Dabachi, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
Departure Point :Argana Cafe, P1713, Argana, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Marrakesh Menara Airport, RAK Mhamid saada 6 n209، Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.