Two days tour to Ampefy
Ampefy is a beautiful village situated at 120 km west of Antananarivo. It is one of the most appreciated place to spend the week end for people from the city and for tourist. The famous Itasy lake, the Lily waterfall, the Ilot de la vierge and the Geyser of Amparaky are the main attraction sites that you will visit.
Schedule of the tour :
Day 1 :
07:30 : Pick-up and start drive west to Ampefy
10:30 : Arrive at the Geyser of Analavory.
11:30 : Leave the Geyser to join Ampefy village.
12:15 : Arrival at the hotel, check-in and lunch
14:30 : Drive to Lily waterfall
18:00 : Back to the hotel, dinner and overnight.
Day 2 :
07:30 : Embarque in a dugout canoe, crossing itasy lake.
08:45 : Arrival at Ilot de la Vierge
09:30 : Get picked-up by car, drive back to Tana.
12:00 : Arrival at Lemurs Park then lunch.
14:00 : Start visit at Lemurs Park.
15:30 : Leave Lemurs Park.
17:00 : Transfert to the hotel. END OF THE PROGRAM
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Private transportation
- Parking Fees
- Entry/Admission - Geysers of Analavory
- Entry/Admission - Lily Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Lemurs' Park
What's excluded :
- Visa, insurance
- Lunch, packed lunch, bottle of water, tips, drinks and personnal expenses
- Activities not mentionned in this program
Day 1: Trip from Antananarivo to Ampefy
Stop At: Geysers of Analavory, Analavory Madagascar
There are several geyser like springs arround this area. The geyser here comes from artesian wells phenomenon but not a geyser in volcano like in Island and Norway. You will assist the spectacle of an eruption up to 3m high.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Lily Waterfall, Route vers le Chutes de la Lily, Ampefy 118 Madagascar
A visit of Lily waterfall is an experience not to be missed if you come to Ampefy. Situated near the village of Antafofo, this little paradise has full of legend is a magnificent and peaceful place.
Duration: 2 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight at Hotel Farihy. Nice hotel situated near Itasy lake.
Day 2: Tour arround Ampefy - Back to Antananarivo
Stop At: Itasy, Madagascar
After breakfast, embarque in a traditional dugout canoe to cross Itasy lake to get to the Virgin ilot peninsula. From there you will have a nice panoramic view of Itasy region. This place also is the geographical center of Madagascar.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Lemurs' Park, N_ 1 Route Nationale PK 22, Katsaoka Imerintsiatosika, Route d'Ampefy, Antananarivo 101 Madagascar
On the way back to Antananarivo, you will have lunch at Lemurs Park and then will have a tour on this private reserve of lemur. The park recense about 7 species of lemurs. It is also a small botanical garden covering 5 ha area that was planted more than 70 plant species.
Duration: 3 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Antananarivo Airport, Antananarivo Madagascar
Departure Time :3/11/2020 - 10/20/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.