Two Day Bodh Gaya From Varanasi
It was at this place, sitting under a tree Gautama Buddha attained enlightenment about 2600 years back. This quaint and divine town is therefore an important pilgrimage spot for the Buddhists. Visit its beautiful monasteries and temples and just experience the warmth and serenity like never before.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Private transportation
- 01 night stay in a budget professional hotel
What's excluded :
- Local guide, monument entry fees if any, any lunch dinner
Day 1: Varanasi to Bodhgaya 6-7 hours drive
Stop At: Bodh Gaya, Bodh Gaya, Gaya District, Bihar
Day 01- Morning we pickup from your hotle in Varanasi and get driven to Bodhgaya. Considered to be the holiest of holy for the Buddhists worldwide. It was at this place sitting under a tree, Lord Budhha attained wisdom and Buddhism came into the existence. Breakfast at the hotle later Visit Lord Buddha Temple (Maha Bodhi temple), Bodhi Tree, Buddha Statue Covers other sightseeing places Janki temple. Mahabodhi Tree, the exact spot where Buddha attained enlightenment is visited by the devotees in heavy amount but the peace isn’t hampered. And to behold the 80-foot tall Buddha statue you would have to put your head held high. Archeological Museum will tell you more about the Hindu and Buddhist artistry. And if you want to know more about Buddha, there perhaps isn’t a better place than Bodhgaya Multimedia Museum. Or just walk inside any or all of the immaculate monasteries of Bodhgaya like Tergar and Karma Dhargye Chokhorling. Overnight at hotel in Bodhgaya
Duration: 3 hours
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Overnight in a budget hotel with all basic western amenities
Day 2: Bodhgaya to Varanasi return
Pass By: Varanasi, Varanasi, Varanasi District, Uttar Pradesh
Morning breakfast at the hotel. Those who arrived late Bodhgaya late on day 01, they can complete the visits today. Otherwise after breakfast in-time drive back to Varanasi and get dropped to your hotel/airport
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.