Twin Lake Danao and Balinsasayao Private Day Tour
Atop the mountains that surround the small coastal town of Sibulan are two pristine Lakes that were Danao and Balinsasayao. Together, they are just two among the many beautiful lakes found in the province of Negros Oriental. Tucked away from the nuisance of the rapidly progressing Dumaguete, they lay unperturbed in the mountains with only the singing of the birds and the tranquillity of nature keeping them company. Hidden beneath the abundance of the luscious rainforest, they are treasures meant to be revered to and protected.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- Fuel surcharge
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Being one of the major tourist attractions offered in the city of Dumaguete, they surprisingly stayed untouched. Their water is as clear as crystals and teeming with life, it reflects the greenery of the surrounding forest like emeralds shimmering under the sunlit skies. The air smells that of early morning dew or that of trees and of earth after a rain shower and will keep you cool throughout the day. The lakes need I say have stayed in their most natural state with only the presence of small cottages made of native materials and boats docked at the mouth of the lake serving as signs of little human intervention.
Departure Point :Hotel AccommodationAirportSeaport
Departure Time :08:00 am - 09:00 am
Return Detail :Hotel Accommodation
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 6 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.