Twilight Kayak Tour from Las Vegas
Scheduled around the full moon, this is truly a unique kayaking experience. Depart during daylight to see all of the beauty of the Black Canyon, including historical sites and desert wildlife. You'll then beach your kayaks as the sun sets on the Colorado River. Roast hot dogs over the bonfire before returning to Willow Beach under the stars.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- National Park fees
- Light refreshments
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Waterproof dry bags, water shoes, hats, etc. are not given or included. May be available for purchase before tour at office location.
- $25 per vehicle for a national park pass for travellers to meet us directly at the river
- Your tour will be scheduled based on seasonality (between 4:30pm and 6pm) and will start with transportation from Las Vegas to launch site. As you launch our kayaks from Willow Beach, you'll enjoy a paddle through beautiful Black Canyon and its historical features.
Watch the shores as evening approaches as desert wildlife makes their way down to the river. After a 2-mile paddle, you will watch the sun set from the shores of the Colorado River toasting hot dogs next to a roaring fire.
When it's time to return, your guide will light up your kayaks so they glow in the dark! On the way back downstream, the stars will begin to shine and a peaceful quiet will descend upon the river. This is truly an amazing opportunity to experience the solitude and grandeur of the Canyon.
All necessary equipment, National Park fees, snacks and hotel pickup and drop-off by a comfortable Mercedes Sprinter are included.
Departure Point :Willow Beach Marina, 25804 Willow Beach Rd, Willow Beach, AZ 86445, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Tour time is the water time, and if you need complimentary pickup it can start up to 2 hours before the start of your tour. We will reach out to you the day before with instructions to the pickup area and exact pickup location at the hotel you picked.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult in a double kayak
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- The less you bring is better, there are no lockers provided. Recommended to protect any electronics from water. Drybags, waterproof phone cases, and other last minute needs are available for purchase at our office location.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.