Tuscany with Locals - Off the beaten path Tour
This is a unique opportunity for you to spend a day with a local driver-guide, a day off the beaten path where you will visit villages and locations where Italians go and spend their time. We will explore the coast and the countryside of Tuscany, we will stop for lunch where "WE, Italians" go, a day like no other to make you experience the real Italian and Tuscan lifestyle. You will enjoy a relaxing, simple and stressless day! Every tour is different, every group will experience different itineraries! Join us for a great and unique day!
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- On-board commentary
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tuscany, Tuscany
We will spend the entire day exploring hidden gems of Tuscany, off the beaten path, all wonderful places where Italians spend their time!
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you directly by your cruise ship or accommodation. Please provide us with all information! Thanks.Ports
- Porto di Livorno, Piazza dell'Arsenale, 8, 57123 Livorno LI, Italy
- Port of Piombino, Via della Ferriera, 37, 57025 Piombino LI, Italy
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.