Tuscan family cooking course with full menu
The pleasure of working in a true Tuscan family kitchen in a family atmosphere learning the secrets of true Italian cuisine. Fresh handmade pasta, meat sauce with meat or vegetables, meat or vegetable main courses, vegetables, traditional desserts.
The guests take an active part in the cooking course and can have all the recipes with ingredients and ways to repeat this experience at home,
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - Lunch or Dinner at the end of the cooking course with tasting of all the prepared dishes (eg fresh pasta with various ragu, vegetables au gratin or fresh, meat, cantucci or tiramisu ...) Drinks not included
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled water
- Practical course of Tuscan family cooking with preparation of a complete menu that will be tasted by the participants. Possibility of vegetarian menu.
Handmade noodles for each guest.
meat sauce or vegetables, meat or vegetables in the Tuscan way
tiramisu or Tuscan cantucci.
• winery Agriturismo Santo Stefano, Via Pieve di Chio 78, 52043, Castiglion Fiorentino Italy
• Handmade noodles - egg pasta handmade by guests dressed with meat ragu or typical seasonal vegetables, with optional parmesan.
• Tuscan Cantucci - small typical Tuscan biscuits, with almonds or hazelnuts or chocolate chips inside, served together with our production VINSANTO.
Departure Point :Farmhouse Santo Stefano, Localitá Pieve di Chio, 78, 52043 Castiglion fiorentino AR, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- hand sanitizing obligation with gel provided on site monoso gloves available for visitors. separate tasting rooms for small groups all tasting areas sanitized after each use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.