Turtles and Cenote snorkeling tour from Riviera Maya
Is a tour dedicated to explore the natural wonders offered by the underwater world of the Riviera Maya. You will visit two environments that are as diverse as they are interesting: - a colorful coral reef that skirts a bay where different species turtles live in their natural habitat. - An exclusive Cenote, in the middle of the jungle, a sacred place for the ancient Mayan civilization, where we will swim and explore one of the incredible underground caves of the Yucatan Peninsula.
per adult from
3 hours 45 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Certified guide in the selected language (Russian only Mon/Wed/Sat)
- Transportation with AC
- Cenote exploration
- Swim with turtles
- Snorkel equipment
- Wetsuit for cenote
- Water and snacks
What's excluded :
- Marine reserve tax 10 USD to bring cash
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Riviera Maya, Riviera Maya, Yucatan Peninsula
We will explore the colorful Mesomerican reef and enjoy the exciting experience of swimming with beautiful sea turtles in their natural habitat and will discover the beauty of the Cenotes and appreciate the unique landscapes due to the light and crystal waters.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Morning Tour time: from 9.00 a.m. to 12.45 p.m.Afternoon Tour time: from 14.00 p.m. to 17.45 p.m.We pick up customers from all the hotels on the Mayan Riviera from Bahia Petempich to Tulum starting from one hour before the trip departure depending of the location of guest's hotel/accommodation. The pick up time will be confirmed at the time of the reservation by email.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.