Turtle tours on the Ningaloo Reef, Exmouth. 1/2 day cruise.
Cape Immersion Tours provides fantastic low key snorkeling and scenic tours on board our high speed vessel 'Immersion'. Being capable of reaching speeds in excess of 30 knots 'Immersion' will waste precious little time getting you to the sites of the Ningaloo to Explore the reefs for stunning coral gardens, majestic wildlife, shipwrecks and more.
With a maximum of 12 passengers on each tour, we provide a personal touch to make sure you are looked after and made to feel as comfortable as possible both in and out of the water.
Check out our private charter options for small groups to charter the vessel for themselves at affordable rates. Contact us direct or visit our website for more info on our specials.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Exmouth Gulf, Gascoyne Region Bundegi Beach is located 14 kilometres north of Exmouth, Exmouth, Western Australia 6707 Australia
Tours depart from Bundegi Beach from which we can quickly round the Cape to see the Navy Pier and wreck of the SS Mildura as we search for coral gardens to explore and wildlife such as turtles, dolphins whales and much more.
Departure Point :1: Bundegi Reef, Western Australia, Australia
2: Tantabiddi Sanctuary Zone, Indian Ocean, WA, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
We also pick up from holiday home accommodation as well as the Ningaloo Visitor Centre. Select Bundegi Beach Boat Ramp under ports to meet at the start point at start time of tour. Please contact us via phone or email on the day prior to your tour for confirmation. Ports
- Exmouth Boat Harbour
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.