Turtle and Crocodile Eco Tour from Huatulco with Mangrove Boat Ride
Enjoy a full day of fun on this eco-tour from Huatulco! Your friendly local guide takes you to the village of Ventanilla, where you’ll ride a boat through the mangroves. Keep an eye out for crocodiles in the lagoon before spotting a variety of sea turtles on a visit to the National Mexican Turtle Center in Mazunte. Finish your day trip in Zipolite, a seaside ‘hippie’ town that’s popular with surfers. Receive personal attention on this small-group tour, limited to 20 people.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Soft drinks and water
- Local guide
- Boat Tour
- Entry/Admission - National Mexican Turtle Center
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fee to Centro Ecoturistico La Ventanilla ($100 Mexican pesos, paid directly at the ticket booth)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Playa Ventanilla Ventanilla Tonameca, La Ventanilla, Santa Maria Tonameca 70946 Mexico
This tour starts in Ventanilla, a natural protected reservation where you’ll board a small boat to get a tour around the mangroves and see the different species of the region living in their natural habitat, such as woodpeckers, ducks, herons, crocodiles and iguanas.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: National Mexican Turtle Center, Carretera Puerto Angel- San Antonio Kilometro 10 Col. Sta. Maria Tonameca, Mazunte 70902 Mexico
Next, we’ll take you to Mazunte, considered a magical town, where you’ll visit a shop of natural cosmetics, where you’ll also get to see the process of elaboration of natural products like: soap, cream, and oth- ers. Next, you’ll visit the National Mexican Turtle Center, a place that’s in charge of studying 7 out of the 9 species of turtles that exist in the state’s coasts.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Zipolite, Puerto Angel Mexico
Later, we’ll head to Zipolite, an open sea beach where you’ll have time to take pictures and a pleasant walk. We’ll finish this tour in Puerto Ángel, to visit a restaurant in front of the sea, where you’ll get to enjoy delicious dishes made of local fresh seafood (on your own expense).
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels in the Downtown areaReconfirm your pick up time 24 hrs in advance the starting time.
Departure Time :9:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.