Turquoise Museum Visit
Visiting the Turquoise Museum is an incredible way to learn about turquoise. walk through grand halls of The Turquoise Castle, and see some of the rarest and most collectible pieces of turquoise and turquoise art in the WORLD!
per adult from
1 to 4 hours
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Turquoise Museum
What's excluded :
- Visit: Turquoise Museum, 400 2nd Street Downtown, Albuquerque, NM 87102
View some of the world’s rarest and most collectible pieces of turquoise and turquoise jewelry.
Departure Point :Turquoise Museum, 400 2nd Street Downtown, Albuquerque, NM 87102
Departure Time :4/24/2019 - 12/12/2021
Monday - Saturday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.