Turn Up For A Visit To Taj Mahal And Unexplored Marvellous Monuments
Choose this unexplored monuments tour, which is specially designed for those travelers who want to explore little-visited sites in the Taj City. On this same day tour from the capital city, live like a local and visit its marvelous and lesser-known monuments.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up and drop in an air-conditioning car
- Toll taxes, parking fees and fuel charges
- Agra local tour guide fee
What's excluded :
- Monuments entrance tickets
- Food and drinks
- Tipping and gratitude
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah
- Entry/Admission - Mehtab Bagh
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: New Delhi, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
Get picked up from anywhere in Delhi, hotel or airport. Just relax in your air-conditioned car and enjoy 3-hour ride from Delhi to Agra via Yamuna expressway.
Pass By: Agra, Agra, Agra District, Uttar Pradesh
Arrive in Agra and be welcomed by your Agra local tour guide.
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
Unexplored Agra's monuments tour will start by exploring the most visited monument, the Taj Mahal. One can't imagine their visit of Agra without visiting the Taj Mahal. Explore the Taj Mahal with your local guide and let him tell you all the untold stories of the Taj Mahal, which is the finest example of Mughal architecture.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah, Yamuna River, Agra 282001 India
Next, stop at the Itmad ud daula, which is also known as a baby Taj often regarded as a sketch of the Taj Mahal, built in 1622.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Chini Ka Rauza Mausoleum, Agra Village On Banks Of Yamuna River, Agra 282002 India
Now we will head to Chini ka Roza, 20 minutes drive from the Baby Taj. Its a mausoleum of the Prime Minister of the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan. Built in 1635 and It is all over decorated with glazed tile work, called Chini in Mughal era buildings.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Mehtab Bagh, Nagla Devjit Etmadpur, Agra India
Afterwards we will move to the Moonlight garden or Mehtab Bagh to visit the Taj Mahal from the bank of river Yamuna, where Emperor Shahjahan wanted to build water pool with fountains and behold the Taj Mahal's reflection in its water.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: New Delhi, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
Delicious food of Agra waiting for you in one of best restaurant in Agra. Enjoy here mind blowing food and discuss life of localities with your local Agra guide.
Finish, Return to Delhi
Transfer to hotel or airport.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from anywhere in Delhi-NCRAirports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/13/2020 - 10/23/2021
Monday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Tuesday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Wednesday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Thursday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Saturday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.