Turkish Guided and Fun Amsterdam Boat Trip
Welcome to Amsterdam!
You will discover the cultural heritage and natural beauty of Amsterdam through the canals. Are you ready to discover Amsterdam in a pleasant and special way?
There are ties between Turkey and Amsterdam starting in the 16th century. In this boat tour, our Turkish guide will tell you these ties.
Our comfortable boat is a fully electric boat. So no gas smell and noise! Boats should be open or closed, toilets and heated. Make sure you are on a safe boat tour Amsterdam Boat cares about quality and safety.
In order to make this boat tour even more enjoyable in Amsterdam canals, you will also be served Dutch cheese plate, nuts, wine, beer and soft drinks as a snack.
See Amsterdam from a different angle: out of the water! By sailing on the canals, you can see 17th century houses, romantic bridges and floating houses from a completely different perspective. Along the way, there is always something you can sniff the real Amsterdam atmosphere!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Coffee and/or Tea - Tea and coffee
- Soda/Pop - Cola, Fanta, Sprite, Orange and Apple juice
- Bottled water
- Snacks - Dutch cheese, cookies, and snacks
- Alcoholic Beverages - Beer and Wine
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Amsterdam, Amsterdam, North Holland Province
Explore Amsterdam From Canals
See Amsterdam from a different angle: out of the water! By sailing on the canals, you can see 17th century houses, romantic bridges and floating houses from a completely different perspective. Along the way, there is always something you can sniff the real Amsterdam atmosphere.
Our captains, hosts and hostess will tell you everything you want to know about things worth seeing, most of the places you will visit during a trip through Amsterdam canals. The canals are beautiful waterways that connect countless historical buildings, interesting museums, travel plazas and Amsterdam's busy markets. Amsterdam tour is the way to get to know the beauty and history of our capital better.
The historic Amsterdam canal arch is included in the famous UNESCO World Heritage List. On 1 August 2010, Singel, Herengracht, Keizersgracht and Prinsengracht, which are the four main channels, were added to the world heritage.
There are many ways to discover beauty in Amsterdam. Take a bike, walk around or go by boat from the canals. One of the most visited places in the Netherlands is the canal cruise in Amsterdam. 100 trips and scheduled shuttle boats of 3 million passengers per year are carried by Zo. It is not only a popular attraction for foreign tourists, but Dutch also like to use it. Iamsterdam has an extensive list of day and evening cruises. Amsterdam is also called the Venice of the north due to 165 canals and 1500 bridges.
All sights of Amsterdam are easily accessible from the Central Station.
Departure Point :Oosterdokskade, 1011 Amsterdam, Netherlands
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.