Turkish Delights Sirince Village &Ephesus from Izmir Hotels,Cruise Port
Turkish Delight Sirince village & Ephesus tour helps you to discover local life in a real Turkish village. You will have an opportunity to taste local foods and wines of melon, blueberry,apple. Discovery of Selcuk town and Ancient Ephesus.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private licenced guide
- Transportation in luxurious vehicles
- Parking Fees
- Turkish Coffee
- Wine Tasting
- Traditional Turkish Lunch
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Gratitudes ( Optional
- Personal Expenses
- Turkish Delight Sirince village & Ephesus tour. Your day will be full of surprises and discoveries of local culture and cuisine.
Having a beautiful panoramic drive from the port of Kusadasi to Sirince Village, where you will see fields of fruit trees, olive trees and vineyards.
Sirince village is the perfect synthesis of Turkish-Greek culture, strolling through the streets, seeing the unique and typical Greek houses, that are Under the protection of UNESCO World Heritage. These homes look like a beautiful picture postcard.
Walk through the village and enjoy mingling with the locals, seeing the village ladies selling their local handicrafts.
The streets are lined with small shops and restaurants. The village is famous for its local grapes and the production of fruit wines. You will have an opportunity to taste these special wines made of melon, blueberry, apple, peach, and many more flavours.
Lunch will be arranged in a local home, tasting and understand the real culture of the village. Our charming village host will prepare a local lunch with no menu, just her specialities.
After lunch, you will stop for some Turkish coffee and a fortune teller will visit you after you have finished your Turkish coffee to read your coffee cup! Yes, this truly is a slice of real village life.
Leaving the village you will stop at a Turkish delight factory to learn how these specialities are made and of course time for tasting.
then You will have chance to visit ancient Ephesus which is one of the best preserved site in Turkey. Ephesus is one of the UNESCO world heritage site. Newly added!
On your way back to Izmir, you will stop at a local carpet weaving village.
To see first hand how carpets are made, from the spinning, dying, and weaving. Watching the skilled artisans at work. Walking through the processes of carpet making, and the demonstration explaining the types of carpets they weave.
After your visit, you will proceed to the Izmir.
Departure Point :Izmir Cruise Port , Hotels , Airport
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Izmir
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable footwear is recommended
- As it will be very hot in the summer days we recommend you bring an umbrella or a hat with you.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.