Turkish Bath in Kemer
Start your holidays with a visit in Turkish bath, thanks to which you will prepare your skin for appropriate tanning. Sauna and steam room, peeling, soap massage, massage with aromatic oils will give you feeling of complete relaxation. The Turkish bath will ensure, that your skin will be ideally clean and moistened, and future tan will be more even and long lasting. Unlimitted time in the Turkish Bath.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- steam room
- soap massage
- olive oil massage
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- other extra massage (optional)
After arriving to the baths you will be provided with keys for lockers for personal items. Wear your swim suits and head to the sauna, and then steam room in order to get rid of toxins and closely heat the body so the skin pores will open. Then time for a shock shower and mud bath or a salt room.
Then you will head to the main room of the baths where in beautiful traditional marble interiors you will have a special, delicate peeling with a glove made out of camel hair, to rub away the dead layer of the skin that block proper breathing of skin. And then a soap massage with traditional lather, that will give your skin silky smoothness.
Then a moment of relaxation in resting room before your 20-minute moisturizing body massage with aromatic oils that will completely relax your tired body.
You will leave the hamam feeling as good as new, rejuvenated and beautiful – ready to catch a tan on the beach.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick is always outside the hotel close to security gate
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- you will be guided by the staff from one place to another in the bath so we are sure you use the whole programme in a proper order
- you may skip any of the points that you don't want to
- you are recommended to use turkish bath before sunbathing, otherwise skip the peeling (on red skin it will hurt)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.