Turkish Bath Experience in Kusadasi
Relax and refresh your body during your stay in Turkey with this 1.5-hour Turkish bath experience in Kusadasi, with a one-way hotel transfer included. Visit a relaxing hammam, change into your bathing suit in a private cubicle, and unwind in a marble hot room filled with toxin-releasing steam. Then, feel your stresses and strains melt away with a bliss-inducing soapy massage and vigorous exfoliating scrub. Opt to include an oil massage if you wish, and after cooling off, leave feeling renewed and revitalized, with your skin ready for a perfect tan.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup
- Steam bath/sauna
- Soap massage
- Exfoliating scrub
What's excluded :
- Hotel drop-off
- Oil massage
The Turkish bath experience is one not to be missed while you are in Turkey. You can easily fit one in before a night on the town or after a day on the beach. You can relax in the Hamam (Turkish word for the baths) and swill yourself with hot and cold water and then relax on the large heated slab in the middle while ridding your body of any impurities. Following that you will be scrubbed down with soap suds by a pair of expert hands. You can book your session individually or in group. This is great value and lots of fun for a full one and a half hours!
• TransferOnly - Ar-Bek Travel, Kemeralti Mahallesi 64 Sokak No:2/Z2, Marmaris 48700 Turkey
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Guests are recommended to bring a swim suit
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.