Turitour Cholula Magical Town, Great Pyramid and Temples
Discover Cholula taking the Official Sightseeing Tour of the city. Get onboard one of our comfortable Turibus buses while enjoying amazing views. This is the best and most unique way to visit Cholula and discover its most famous sites, churches, and pyramids.
Cholula is considered one of the most beautiful Magical Towns of Mexico, it combines the best of two worlds: its pre-hispanic heritage, pyramids, traditions, delicious gastronomy, and modern architectural spaces.
In this tour, you will visit The Great Pyramid of Cholula, the Church of Santa María Tonanzintla, and the Church of San Francisco Acatepec.
Cholula promises to be an extraordinary and enriching experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- Round trip transportation from the Zocalo, Puebla to Cholula.
- Certified guide of Cholula
- Travel insurance
- Entry/Admission - Great Pyramid of Cholula
- Entry/Admission - Iglesia de Santa Maria Tonanzintla (Church of Santa Maria Tonanzintla)
- Entry/Admission - San Francisco Acatepec
What's excluded :
- Food and beverages
- Round trip transportation to and from your hotel.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Great Pyramid of Cholula, Av. Morelos esq. 8 Norte, San Pedro Cholula 72760 Mexico
The Great Pyramid of Cholula is a huge complex, it is the largest human-made pyramidal base in the world, and was dedicated to the God Quetzalcóatl. This pyramid has been mistaken for a hill thanks to the old Spanish chapel located at its summit.
Cholula has its origin in the ancient Nahuatl word cholollan, which means "place of refuge".
The pyramid stands 55 meters (180 ft) above the surrounding plain and has a larger volume than any other pyramid in the world, it measures 400 metres (1,300ft) by 400 metres (1,300ft) on each side.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Iglesia de Santa Maria Tonanzintla (Church of Santa Maria Tonanzintla), Av. Reforma Norte S/N, San Andres Cholula 72828 Mexico
Santa María Tonanzintla is a church in Cholula, Puebla.The interior of this church is packed with an overwhelming number of faces, masks, flowers, fruits, birds and abstract decorative design creating a stunning visual overload that covers every inch of the church´s walls and ceiling. It shows the blend of the colonial era and Christianity with the indigenous culture. It is a beautiful place to visit.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Puebla 6, La Purísima, San Francisco Acatepec, 72875 San Andrés Cholula, Pue., Mexico
The church of San Francisco Acatepec in Puebla was built in the XVI century, a product of Spanish Baroque architecture, and it presents a breathtaking facade made of the famous Talavera tiles. The whole front wall of the church is covered with thousands of Talavera pieces.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Zócalo, Av. Don Juan de Palafox y. Mendoza, Centro, 72000 Puebla, Pue., Mexico
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Sanitizing mats to clean the soles of shoes.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.