Turin Gourmet Food Tour - Do Eat Better Experience
The Turin food tour is a walking tour around the historical center of the city where you will be guided by a Foodie, a local buddy able to explain every detail of the selected restaurants, their preparations, and the relevant history/curiosities.
Do Eat Better Experience tours are a mix of high-quality gastronomy as a way of showing Italian culture and lifestyle and a walking experience together with a local friend. This is the reason why we accept small groups only: we want to focus on a genuine exchange and give to each tourist the highest attention possible.
Please, note that the tour is always run in English and Italian; other languages upon request.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- Local guide
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Do Eat Better Experience - Turin Food Tour, Piazza San Carlo in front of Santa Cristina Church, 10121 Turin Italy
Turin owns its vitality largely to the many restaurants and food and spirits shops who crowd its historical center, framed between Nineteenth-century Palazzos and contemporary landscapes.
The food and wine tour in Turin aims at exploring the best culinary tradition therein, browsing among the most renowned dishes and discovering the recipes that Turinese people appreciate.
Pass By: Chiesa di San Carlo Borromeo, Piazza San Carlo, Turin Italy
In one of the best wine bars of the city, along with an extraordinary glass of wine from Piedmont, you will try Handmade breadsticks.
Also Cheeses and cured meats from Piedmont, you will taste some of the ones most loved in Italy!
Pass By: Via Giambattista Bogino, 10123 Torino TO, Italy
If one wants to enjoy the traditional cuisine of Turin, this is not to be missed: Agnolotti, traditional stuffed pasta and Tajarin , fresh pasta
Pass By: Chiesa di San Filippo Neri, Via Maria Vittoria 5, 10123 Turin Italy
After the famous Tartare , you will try Handmade chocolate: Turin is the capital of chocolate, because in this very city the first praline was ever confectioned in 1800. We will taste the most loved ones in the city!
Pass By: Monumento a Emanuele Filiberto di Savoia, Piazza San Carlo, Turin Italy
you cannot end a traditional food tour in Turin without tasting the Bicerin, traditional warm beverage of coffee, milk and chocolate of different textures
Departure Point :Piazza San Carlo, Piazza S. Carlo, Torino TO, Italy
Departure Time :11:45 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Our tours are carried out in compliance with current regulations regarding the Covid-19 health emergency. Please follow the instructions given to you by our local experts and partner restaurant staff during the tour.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.