Turin Egyptian Museum Tour with Skip-the-line Fast Access and Expert Guide
If you are in Turin, you shouldn't miss a visit at the Egyptian Museum!
One of the flagships of the city and entire Italy, the Museo Egizio is the richest in artifacts dedicated to Egyptian age in the World, after the Cairo's Museum. The 60,000 square meters and 4 floors of exposure, with over 36,000 exhibits on display, make it a bit difficult to visit this splendid museum on your own. This is why you should choice this tour!
Led by an expert guide you will spend 2 hours between mummies, sarcophagi, hieroglyphs and Papyrus. A plunge in the fascinating past of Egyptian Era, learning about the Gods, the lifestyle and the Genius of the men who built the pyramids.
Among the archaeological finds you will see the intact tomb of Kha and Merit; "the Royal List", which contains the name of all the pharaohs, and a sphinx!
Small group tours are the best way to save money without giving up on the quality of a private tour!
per adult from
What's included :
- Blue Badge guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly ( for groups larger than 6)
- Entry/Admission - Museo Egizio
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Torino Tours - Guided Tours of Turin by Stefano, 10124 Turin Italy
This tour is offered by Torino Tours
Stop At: Museo Egizio, Via Accademia delle Scienze, 6 Aperto Anche il Lunedi Mattina, 10123 Turin Italy
Your guide will lead you through the highlights of this great Museum, which holds the second largest collection of Egyptian Era after the Cairo's Museum.
You will see sarcophagi, sphinxes, mummies , papyri, tombs and statues.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Piazza Carignano, 10123 Torino TO, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.