Turin Egyptian Museum Skip-the-Line ticket and Private Guide
The Museo delle Antichità Egizie in Turin is the only museum other than the Cairo Museum that is dedicated solely to Egyptian art and culture. It houses one of the largest collections of Egyptian antiquities with more than 30,000 artefacts.
The first object having an association with Egypt to arrive in Turin was the Mensa Isiaca in 1630, an altar table in imitation of Egyptian style. The collections that make up today’s Museum were enlarged by the excavations conducted in Egypt by the Museum’s archaeological mission between 1900 and 1935 (a period when finds were divided between the excavators and Egypt).
But we don't want to spoil your visit too much... There's so much to discover inside this incredible museum!
Follow your expert guide around the different areas of the museum and listen to the explanations of the history and legends that hide behind the fascinating artefacts you can see all around you.
per adult from
What's included :
- Tour of the museum led by an expert guide
- Entry/Admission - Museo Egizio
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Museo Egizio, Via Accademia delle Scienze, 6 Aperto Anche il Lunedi Mattina, 10123 Turin Italy
Visit the fascinating and beautiful Egyptian Museum of Turin with a private dedicated guide.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Via Accademia delle Scienze, 6, 10123 Torino TO, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Meeting point is at the main entrance of the Egyptian Museum, at the foot of the statue of Sekmet goddess.Address: Via Accademia delle Scienze, 6, 10123 Turin
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.