Turibus Hop-on Hop-off City Tour Puebla plus Aquarium Michín Platino
Discover Puebla taking the Official Sightseeing Tour of the city. Hop on one of our splendid Turibus double-decker buses and enjoy amazing panoramic views. This is the best and most unique way to get around Puebla and discover its most famous sites and attractions, learn about Puebla´s history, customs and traditions.
You can travel freely around the city hopping on and off as many times as you desire at any of our official stops.
The city is the perfect blend of history, tradition, natural beauty, and modernity.
Create lasting memories combining your Turibus tour with a top-rated exciting attraction: The Aquarium Michín.
Enjoy a wonderful exhibition of marine life, see colorful fish, frogs, turtles and other animals.
Seat, relax, and enjoy the ride!
IMPORTANT NOTICE: We have been working closely with our local government to abide by all Covid-19 security measures, for this reason, our itineraries, routes, and availability of schedules may change without previous notice.
per adult from
What's included :
- Unlimited hop-on hop-off access for 10 hours.
- Audio-guide available in english, spanish and french.
- Admission fee to Puebla´s Aquarium Michín
What's excluded :
- Food and beverages
- Round trip transportation to and from your hotel
Turibus Circuit Puebla
Route Duration: 11 hoursStops on the Turibus Circuit Puebla:
Attractions on the Turibus Circuit Puebla:
- Biblioteca Palafoxiana
- Barrio de Analco
- Puente del Centro de Convenciones
- Templo de San Francisco
- Fuerte de Loreto
- Fuerte de Guadalupe
- Museo de la Evolución Puebla
- Teatro Principal
- Plazuela de Los Sapos
- Museo del Ejercito y Fuerza Aérea
- Estación "Paseo Bravo" Ruta L2
Parque Puebla / Estrella de Puebla / Acuario Michin Puebla
Operates: * Turibus operating hours: 9:00 am - 9:00 pm Mon-Sun Meeting Point: Zócalo, Puebla. Av.2 Sur, Centro. C.P. 72000 Puebla, Puebla. Buses run every 30 - 45 minutes, depending on local traffic. Turibus Oficial Stops: Zócalo, Palafoxiana Library, Analco Neighbourhood, Convention Center, Church of San Francisco and San Sebastián Aparicio, Loreto Fort, Guadalupe Fort, Museum of Evolution and Cable Car, Main Theatre, Plazuela de los Sapos, Juárez Monument, Paseo Bravo and Museo del Ejército and Juárez Avenue. * Aquarium operating hours: 9 am - 8:30 pm Mon - Sun
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :See itinerary
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Sanitizing mats to clean the soles of shoes.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.