Turibus Hop-on Hop-off City Tour Puebla
Discover Puebla taking the Official Sightseeing Tour of the city. Hop on one of our splendid Turibus double-decker buses and enjoy amazing panoramic views. This is the best and most unique way to get around Puebla and discover its most famous attractions, learn about Puebla´s history, customs, and traditions.
Travel freely around the city hopping on and off as many times as you desire at any of our official stops.
Experience the best of Puebla, the city is the perfect blend of history, tradition and modernity.
The Turibus circuit covers plenty of beautiful and interesting sites:
-The Palafoxiana Library
-The Church of San Francisco and San Sebastián Aparicio
-Evolution Museum and Cable Car
-Plazuela Los Sapos
- Museo del Ejercito
Seat, relax, and enjoy the ride!
IMPORTANT: We abide by all Covid-19 security measures, for this reason our routes, and availability of schedules may change without previous notice.
per adult from
What's included :
- Unlimited Hop-on hop-off access for 11 hours.
- Audio-guide available in English, Spanish and French
What's excluded :
- Food and beverages
- Round trip transportation to and from your hotel.
Turibus Puebla Circuit
Route Duration: 11 hoursStops on the Turibus Puebla Circuit:
Attractions on the Turibus Puebla Circuit:
- Biblioteca Palafoxiana
- Barrio de Analco
- Puente del Centro de Convenciones
- Templo de San Francisco
- Fuerte de Loreto
- Fuerte de Guadalupe
- Museo de la Evolución Puebla
- Teatro Principal
- Plazuela de Los Sapos
- Museo del Ejercito y Fuerza Aérea
- Estación "Paseo Bravo" Ruta L2
Parque Puebla / Estrella de Puebla / Acuario Michin Puebla
Operates: Turibus operating hours: 9:00 am - 9:00 pm Mon-Sun Meeting Point: Zócalo, Puebla. Av.2 Sur, Centro. C.P. 72000 Puebla, Puebla. Buses run every 30 - 45 minutes, depending on local traffic. Turibus Oficial Stops: Zócalo, Palafoxiana Library, Analco Neighbourhood, Convention Center, Church of San Francisco and San Sebastián Aparicio, Loreto Fort, Guadalupe Fort, Museum of Evolution and Cable Car, Main Theatre, Plazuela de los Sapos, Juárez Monument, Paseo Bravo and Museo del Ejército and Juárez Avenue.
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :See itinerary
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Sanitizing mats to clean soles of shoes.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.