Turibus Hop-on Hop-off City Tour Cancun plus Aquatic Activity
Discover Cancun taking the official sightseeing tour of the city. Hop on one of our splendid double-decker buses while you enjoy amazing panoramic views.
This is the best and most unique way to get around Cancun and discover its most famous attractions.
You can travel freely around the city, hopping on and off at any of our official stops as many times as you desire, all with only one ticket.
Create lasting memories by combining your Turibus Tour with one of these top-rated tourist attractions:
* Flowrider: experience the thrill of riding a never-ending wave on this wave-forming generator.
* Aquabounce: Jump in an obstacle course with slides and trampolines.
*Subsee Explorer: Discover the beautiful Nizuc Reef comfortably seated on board a yellow submarine while a guide explains everything about this reef.
Seat, relax, and enjoy the ride!
IMPORTANT: We abide by all Covid-19 security measures, for this reason, our routes, and availability of schedules may change without previous notice.
per adult from
What's included :
- Admission to: Flowrider, Aquabounce or Subsee Explorer.
- Live tour commentary provided in English and Spanish.
- Unlimited Hop-on hop-off access for 10 hours.
What's excluded :
- Subsee Explorer Activity: you must pay an extra Reef Conservation fee of 12 USD per person.
- Food and beverages
- Round trip transportation to and from your hotel.
Hotel Zone Circuit
Route Duration: 10 hoursStops on the Hotel Zone Circuit:
Attractions on the Hotel Zone Circuit:
- Bus station Cancun
- Jardín del arte
- Flamingo Plaza Shopping Mall
- La Isla Cancun Shopping Village
- El Rey
- Playa Delfines
- Museo Maya de Cancún y Zona Arqueológica de San Miguelito
- Kukulcan Plaza
- Forum By The Sea
- Playa Tortugas
- Playa Langosta
- Puerto Cancun Marina Town Center
Playa Delfines / Mayan Museum of Cancun / Zona Arqueologica El Rey
Operates: The Turibus ride departs from ADO Bus Station at 9:00 am, Calle Pino Mz.1, Lt.29-23, Jardín del Arte Km.4.5 - 9:20 am, Plaza Flamingos Km.11.5 - 9:23 am, Plaza La Isla (Wax Museum) Km.12 - 9:31 am, Aquaworld (Aquatic Activities) Km.14.5 - 9:40 am, Archeological Site El Rey Km.19.5 - 9:55 am, Playa Delfines (Lookout) Km.20 - 10:00 am, Mayan Museum Km.16.5 - 10:19 am, Plaza Kukulcan Km.13 - 10:25 am, Plaza Forum Km.9 - 10:33 am, Playa Tortugas Km.6.5 - 10:40 am, Playa Langosta Km.4 - 10:45 am, Puerto Cancun - Marina Town Center Km. 3.5 - 10:50 am. Buses run every 45 min - 1 hour depending on local traffic. Turibus operation hours: Mon - Sun 9:00am - 7:00pm Aquaworld (Aquatic Activities) operation hours: Mon - Sun 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :See itinerary
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Flowrider: you should be at least 1.00m (3.2ft) tall for bodyboarding and 1.20m (4ft) tall for flowboarding. Maximum weight:115kg (253 lbs.)
- Aquabounce: you should be at least 1m (3.2ft) tall.
- Subsee Explorer: On the day of your activity, you must pay an extra Reef Preservation fee of 12 USD per person.
- Subsee Explorer: You must make a reservation 24 hours prior to your activity. Please call Aquaworld at 8 48 83 00 to make your reservation and bring your reservation number the day of your activity.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Aquatic activities are not permitted if you have ear problems, asthma, epilepsy; if you have had surgery recently, during pregnancy or under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Please wear comfortable clothes, bring bathing suit, towel, sunscreen, hat and sunglasses.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Sanitizing mats to clean the soles of shoes.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.