Turibus Hop-on Hop-off City Tour Cancun
Discover Cancun taking the official sightseeing tour of the city. Hop on one of our splendid double-decker buses while you enjoy amazing panoramic views. This is the best and most unique way to get around Cancun and discover its most important attractions, beaches, shopping malls, museums and archeological sites in the Hotel Zone.
You can travel freely around the city, hopping on and off at any of our official stops as many times as you desire, all with only one ticket.
Enjoy 10 hours of non-stop fun!
The Turibus ride covers the following rute: ADO Bus Station, Jardín del Arte, Plaza Flamingos, Plaza La Isla, Aquaworld-Aquatic Activities, El Rey archeological site, Playa Delfines, Mayan Museum, Plaza Kukulcan, Plaza Forum, Playa Tortugas, Playa Langosta, and Puerto Canun-Marina Town Center.
Seat, relax, and enjoy the ride!
IMPORTANT: We abide by all Covid-19 security measures, for this reason, our itineraries, routes, and availability of schedules may change without previous notice.
per adult from
What's included :
- Unlimited Hop-on hop-off access for 10 hours.
- Live tour commentary provided in English and Spanish.
- Sightseeing tour of Cancun most famous beaches and attractions.
What's excluded :
- Food and beverages
- Admission fees to other attractions.
Hotel Zone Circuit
Route Duration: 10 hoursStops on the Hotel Zone Circuit:
Attractions on the Hotel Zone Circuit:
- Bus station Cancun
- Jardín del arte
- Flamingo Plaza Shopping Mall
- La Isla Cancun Shopping Village
- El Rey
- Playa Delfines
- Museo Maya de Cancún y Zona Arqueológica de San Miguelito
- Kukulcan Plaza
- Forum By The Sea - Plaza Forum - Shopping Center
- Playa Tortugas
- Playa Langosta
- Puerto Cancun Marina Town Center
Playa Delfines / Mayan Museum of Cancun / Zona Arqueologica El Rey
Operates: The Turibus ride departs from ADO Bus Station at 9:00 am, Calle Pino Mz.1, Lt.29-23, Jardín del Arte Km.4.5 - 9:20 am, Plaza Flamingos Km.11.5 - 9:23 am, Plaza La Isla (Wax Museum) Km.12 - 9:31 am, Aquaworld (Aquatic Activities) Km.14.5 - 9:40 am, Archeological Site El Rey Km.19.5 - 9:55 am, Playa Delfines (Lookout) Km.20 - 10:00 am, Mayan Museum Km.16.5 - 10:19 am, Plaza Kukulcan Km.13 - 10:25 am, Plaza Forum Km.9 - 10:33 am, Playa Tortugas Km.6.5 - 10:40 am, Playa Langosta Km.4 - 10:45 am, Puerto Cancun - Marina Town Center Km. 3.5 - 10:50 am. Buses run every 45 min - 1 hour depending on local traffic. Turibus operation hours: Mon - Sun 9:00am - 7:00pm
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :See itinerary
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Use of sanitizing mats (to sanitize shoes) before getting on the Turibus bus.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.