Turgutreis Market Trip From Bodrum
The Turgutreis Market, 23km from Bodrum, on Saturdays is one of the most popular of all markets. This is a large market with plenty of variety and as many fabric stalls as in Bodrum.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round-trip shared transfer from Bitez, Bodrum, Gumbet
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Turgutreis Bazaar, Pazar Alani, Turgutreis 48960 Turkey
The Turgutreis Market, 23km from Bodrum, on Saturdays is one of the most popular of all markets. This is a large market with plenty of variety and as many fabric stalls as in Bodrum. Kilim and carpet sellers from Milas also have stalls here. Foods including wild herbs, olive oil and cheese offer abundant variety. For lunch, Turgutreis offers many small restaurants next to the harbour serving a range of delicious vegetable dishes.
• One of the most popular of all markets offers kilims, carpets and kitchen ware
• Feel the marketplace a fairground atmosphere
• Have fun while listening to the witty exchanges for the attention of customers
• The array of colours and patterns on offer appeal to all tastes
• Treat yourself on small restaurants next to the harbour serving a range of delicious vegetable dishes.
This trip is transfer included from Bodrum, Bitez and Gumbet and excludes Drink, Foods and any extras
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
BITEZ, BODRUM, GUMBET HOTELS
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Tour capacity has been greatly reduced to allow for proper social distancing. Seating capacity has been reduced by 50%.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.