Tulum Xel-ha Private Van, Cancun,Playa del Carmen
Combine Mayan history at Tulum Mexico, the only archeological zone in the area overlooking the ocean (believed to have been the largest port for the Mayans) with the natural beauty of Xel-ha Mexico, a natural aquarium which is ideal for snorkeling
Go directly from your hotel to Tulum ruins and then to Xel-ha Mexico. Pick up time is up to you, but we have found that 7AM – 8 AM works well
In Tulum you can hire a guide for a tour or just explore the ruins on your own. 2 hours in Tulum is plenty of time. Tulum is open from 8AM – 5PM
Then go to Xel-Ha where you can swim/snorkel, float down the lazy river, walk through the jungle, eat, drink or relax in a hammock.
Xel-Ha is open 365 days a year from 8:30 AM to 6:00 PM.
per adult from
6 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Beverages at Xel-ha
- Breakfast at Xel-ha
- Buffet lunch at Xel-ha
- Entry/Admission - Tulum Archaeological Site
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tulum Archaeological Site, Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, 307, Tulum 77780 Mexico
You will visit the Mayan ruins in Tulum and after spending couple hours you and group will going to explor the Xelha Park.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up time in your Hotel is between 7:00 AM to 7:30 AM Playa del Carmen,Cancun Hotel Zone is between 6:45 AM to 7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies separately under 6-12 age must contact us for price.
- A maximum of XX people per booking 10 people
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- They are extra fees from Xel-ha Park customers must pay in cash in day of tours,$35.00 dollars per person.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.