Tulum Ruins Guided Visit from Playa del Carmen
Enjoy an express tour from Playa del Carmen to visit the incredible Mayan ruins of Tulum with an expert guide, a fascinating taste of Mexican history!
A Mayan Riviera vacation is not complete without a Mayan ruins tour. The archaeological sites found in the Yucatan Peninsula are a treasure trove of history, culture and natural beauty. The fascinating civilization of the ancient Maya is yours to discover in this express tour to the Mayan ruins of Tulum.
Your expert bilingual guide will lead you on a journey of discovery through the beautiful architecture of this seaside site with its impressive temples and well-preserved details. This walled city is set on top of a cliff, the views of the sea from the pyramid are priceless, get those cameras ready!
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission Tulum Ruins
- Entry/Admission - Tulum Archaeological Site
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tulum Archaeological Site, Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, 307, Tulum 77780 Mexico
he archaeological sites found in the Yucatan Peninsula are a treasure trove of history, culture and natural beauty. The fascinating civilization of the ancient Maya is yours to discover in this express tour to the Mayan ruins of Tulum.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up in almost hotels in Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya. If we dont provide pick up service in your hotel we provide the nearest meeting point to pick you up. This tour doesnt run from Cancun area. We dont provide pick up service in Tulum City and Tulum Hotel Zone. For costumers in Tulum the meeting point is the #TULUM signal on the way to theTulum ruins. In the archaeological area mall center
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.