Tulum Ruins, ATV Extreme and Cenotes Combo Tour from Cancun
Enjoy a trip in the Mayan jungle riding a 4X4 CAN-AM ATVs 450 cc and snorkel in the crystal clear waters of an underground river. You'll also enjoy a visit to the most amazing archaeological site overlooking the Caribbean: Tulum. Your tour includes all necessary equipment, lunch, transportation and a professional guide.
Reservations made with less than 24 hours prior to your tour date must provide Hotel information or pick up is not guaranteed.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of helmet
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Tulum Archaeological Site
- Entry/Admission - Aventuras Mayas
What's excluded :
- Optional collision insurance avaiable for $15 USD.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tulum Archaeological Site, Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, 307, Tulum 77780 Mexico
Tour with a certified guide the most amazing archeoligical site overlooking the Caribbean.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Aventuras Mayas, Unnamed Road, Q.R., Mexico
Live the most thrilling adventure riding a 4x4 Can-am ATV 450 cc into the Mayn jungle. Enjoy snorkeling in an underground river with crystal clear waters and as a perfect finish delight yourself by savoring real Mexican cusine.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up service in all of Cancun resorts
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Important: Minimum driving age is 16 years; minimum rider age is 8 years. You must book a double-rider ATV if you are travelling with kids between 8 and 15 years
- Basic swimming skills required.
- Prescription goggles available under previous request.
- This tour is not suitable for people with severe physical or motor handicap, serious heart problems, pregnant women or people who are not able to handle moderate physical activity.
- People under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate in this tour.
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
- Limited to participants under 300 lbs. (135 kg.) and under size 44
- Bring along: Comfortable clothes and footwear, water shoes, sunglasses and hat, bathing suit, extra T-shirt, towel, only biodegradable sunscreen and mosquito repellent, cash (pictures, souvenirs, tips and extra insurance).
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- ozone sterilization chambers for adventure equipment
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.