Tulum Reef and Cenote Snorkel Tour
This is a great way to spend your morning while visiting Tulum.
We start with the Tulum Archaeological Site with a twist.
Then a boat ride with fishing lanes included on our way to Bahia Soliman where we will snorkel at the reef and the Cenote.
Enjoy a delicious Ceviche made by our staff at the beach.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Casa Cenote
- Entry/Admission - Tankah Beach
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Tulum Archaeological Site
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tulum Archaeological Site, Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, 307, Tulum 77780 Mexico
We will get to see the Archaeological Site by the sea, it's a beautiful postcard of the main Castle over the cliff.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Casa Cenote, Tulum 77760 Mexico
Casa Cenote is One of the most beautiful cenotes in Riviera Maya, this is 400mts in length, 5 meters deep, 5 meters wide, crystal clear, just in front of the ocean, it's an Open Cenote, pure magic.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tankah Beach, Tankah, Soliman Bay Mexico
Here is where we get to snorkel at the reef, its savage and still off the beaten path, a great place to snorkel.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Playa Pescadores, 109, Zona Hotelera Tulum, 77780 Q.R., Mexico
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.