Discover the ancient Mayan City!
Enjoy the incomparable beauty of the magnificent mixture of history, nature and the sea in the best of the natural scenarios that Tulum offers you, delimiting the main set by its north, south and west sides next to the Caribbean Sea. It has five accesses and two observation towers, which show the degree of control that existed at the time on those who tried to enter this area. If you have limited time and you wish to visit an archaeological zone that combines with your time, we invite you to make the “Tour Express to Tulum”.
Our professional guides will give you a tour inside this magnificent walled city, a walk full of history where you can take spectacular photographs of the area.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Tulum Archaeological Site
What's excluded :
- Tips and souvenirs
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tulum Archaeological Site, Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, 307, Tulum 77780 Mexico
It was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, one of the essential sites in Tulum are its Mayan ruins, located on a cliff facing the Caribbean Sea; With warm starry nights and clear turquoise waters is the only archaeological zone that sits on the seashore. It is the most photogenic site in the region and, perhaps, the entire country.
Under the cliff is Paradise Beach, considered one of the best beaches in the Riviera Maya, from which excursions to the famous Mesoamerican Barrier Reef are organized. Likewise, the Sian Ka’an Biosphere Reserve measures half a million hectares and covers all possible scenarios: beaches, coral reefs, rainforests, dunes and cenotes.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
When your hotel is not on the list, your pick up or meeting point will be confirmed before your activity begins
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.