Tulum Cenote and Snorkel from Playa Del Carmen
Visit the ancient Mayan ruins of Tulum with a certified guide swim in a sacred cenote and snorkel the coral reef of the Riviera Maya.
A magnificent tour of discovery and adventure in the Riviera Maya. Your certified guide will lead you on a tour of the ancient Mayan ruins of Tulum, a beautiful archaeological site with views of the turquoise Mexican Caribbean Sea. Learn all about the fascinating Maya civilization!
You’ll then explore a cenote, a natural wonder unique to the Yucatan! A natural limestone sinkhole of crystalline waters perfect for a refreshing swim. Finally you will be immersed in the magic of the underwater world on a Riviera Maya reef snorkeling adventure. Lunch and drinks included!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Light Breakfast
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
We will start the day in Tulum, a majestic city where the palaces still show their wealth in paintings and decoration. The turquoise waters of the Caribbean, its temples and walls turn this seafront city into something unique in the world. Discover Tulum with us!
• Tulum Archaeological Site, Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, 307, Tulum 77780 Mexico
• Cenotes Casa Tortuga Tulum, Carretera Cancun-Tulum Km239 Pasando Cenotes Labna-ha, Tulum 77780 Mexico
• Tulum Beach, Carr Tulum Boca Paila Km 7. 5, Tulum 77760 Mexico
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
This tour runs for costumer staying in Hotels from Puerto Morelos City To Dreams Hotel in Tulum Area. From Bahia Petempich to Cancun we dont provide the service. We dont provide pick up service in Tulum City and Tulum Hotel Zone. For costumers in Tulum the meeting point is the #TULUM signal on the way to the Tulum ruins. In the archaeological area mall centerCostumers staying in aparments or houses in Playa del Carmen we pick up them in our meeting points in the Down Town. We´ll provide the nearest meeting point to the aparment or house to you the afternoon before to the tour.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.