Tulum, Cenote and Playa del Carmen Tour from Cancun
Enjoy a wonderful full-day tour where you'll go on a guided tour of Tulum and then go swimming and snorkeling in an underground cenote near the archaeological site. Then, you'll get to stop in Playa del Carmen and visit the world famous Quinta Avenida. You will experience three of the most exciting activities in the area, all in one day.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Guided tour and free time in Tulum
- 1 Bottle of water
- Box Lunch
- One drink per person during lunch
- 50 minutes in the cenote Wayak (Lifejackets included)
- 2.5 hour visit in Playa del Carmen
- Entry/Admission - Tulum Archaeological Site
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic beverages
- Photo or video services
- Snacks or any food other than the included lunch
- Other activities at Tulum or at the Cenote
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Quinta Avenida, Playa del Carmen Mexico
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tulum Archaeological Site, Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, 307, Tulum 77780 Mexico
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up starts at 7am, depending your hotel location the time may change, we will contact you by email ton confirm the exact pick up time and location. We do pick up major hotels in Cancun and Riviera Maya, if you hotel in not deserved by our route we will set the closest pick up point.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Bring sunscreen, a hat and sunglasses, remember to use biodegradable sunscreen.
- Wear comfortable sneakers or tennis shoes with laces and tie them up, flip flops are not recommended for the archaeological site.
- Please make sure you do not forget to bring your camera
- If you are bringing a video camera there is an extra fee to be paid at the entrance of the archaeological site of Tulum.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We applying to all international, national and local sanitary rules and protocols focusing on the aspects of hygiene, health, and safety in line with COVID19. We are proud to announce, that we have received the “Safe Travels” stamp from The World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.