Tulum ATV Tour: Off-the-Beaten Path Adventure and Rescued Animals Sanctuary
Pack a lot of off-road action into this 4 hour ATV tour through the Mayan jungle near Tulum. Visit a Monkey Sanctuary, (monkey bonding not included) swim in a private crystal-clear cenote (underground cave), and get muddy while driving off-road. Select a single or double ATV. Hotel pickup and drop-off is included.
The double ATV adult price includes both passengers. If you are a couple just book one double ATV
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Security glasses and helmets for the ATV
- Raincoat (in case of rain)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Entry/Admission - Akumal Monkey Sanctuary
What's excluded :
- ATV Insurance (Mandatory) $10.00 usd
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Monkey bonding not included, available for an extra fee
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Akumal Monkey Sanctuary, Camino a Uxuxubi S/N, 77776 Akumal, Q.R., Mexico
Rescued animals, monkeys, ATV Off the beaten path and Cenote, everything on a 4-hour tour.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Akumal Monkey Sanctuary, Camino a Uxuxubi S/N, 77776 Akumal, Q.R., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Please send us your Hotel / Accommodation name and address in order to arrange the transfer service. Remember the double ATV adult price is for both passengers.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- It is recommended that you bring comfortable shoes, a swimsuit, sunglasses, a towel and biodegradable sunscreen
- Minimum age to drive is 16 years (Mandatory to show ID)
- Children ages 5 to 16 may ride with an adult on a double ATV
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- We will reserve the right of admission in case any passenger is under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.